Expertise you can rely on
Nobody is better at servicing Matthews’ equipment than Matthews. That why, when you choose our labelling, coding and inspection equipment, you can rest assured your business is supported by experienced technicians with an impeccable delivery record, backed by our spare parts guarantee.
Support where you need it most
We know how important it is for you to have access to a technician who not only knows the ins and outs of your equipment, but also know your factory and processes. That’s why we’ve built a national team of technicians located in major metro regions around Australia, including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Shepparton, Adelaide and Perth. By placing our technicians where our customers need them, you get the peace of mind that there’s an expert close by when it counts.
Around the clock support
Your run production when you need to – not just between the hours of 9 to 5. That’s why Matthews Technical Support team provides around the clock support over the phone. Our experienced technicians are your first stop for resolving technical issues quickly and can solve most in one call. Simply call our 24/7 support number 1300 263 464.
Our support processes
- Your first point of support will be via the telephone. Our experience with our equipment usually means that we can solve most service requests over the phone, saving you valuable time and money. If the issue cannot be solved over the phone, we will schedule a technician visit.
- All service support jobs are dispatched electronically to our engineers’ tablets.
- We ensure that the first available engineer is dispatched to you as soon as they are available.
- Our engineers carry modern diagnostic equipment, a comprehensive range of service parts and have electronic access to our full technical support and logistics departments should extra support be required.
- When our technician arrives on site, they know exactly what your problem is and what the performance history of the equipment has been. The system even tells them your sites’ particular OH&S requirements.
- We then monitor the result of the call to ensure you are completely satisfied with the outcome. To back this up, we offer a service guarantee on all work performed.
- Any parts used, and time taken, is automatically recorded and agreed with you before they leave site.
We also offer a remote fault diagnosis facility if you have iDSnet software for certain solutions. This enhanced option allows our experienced service engineers to electronically connect to your installation from any remote location. Via interrogation of log files and system diagnostics, we can dramatically reduce fault diagnostic times, returning your operation back into production quickly, saving you the cost and delay of waiting for a service engineer to visit site.
And should you require on-site support, this is available around the clock, around the country, every day of the year!