Traceability in the Nursery & Garden Industry
Growers and nurseries can experience productivity gains by using barcoding standards and applying barcode labels to the potted plants they sell. Have a look at the frequently asked questions to find out more about barcodes, how to get them and how they work.
Matthews Australasia has worked with commercial growers and nurseries both medium and large to design and implement intelligent solutions that integrate seamlessly to drive efficiency, accuracy and cost-effective processes in the supply chain.
The most common requirement is small to medium businesses wanting to enhance their labelling process to meet the barcoding demands of the retailers. Our base labelling solution for nurseries makes it a breeze to generate compliant professional labels cost effectively from your desk or out in the field from the one Label Printer.
It is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Plug in printer
- Select product to print labels
- Print the desired number of labels
And not only that…
- Has USB connectivity to update the database, exported straight from Excel.
- Comes with an 8hr battery pack so that you can use it in the field instead of printing labels in the office.
- NO external software or PC required to meet the minimum print requirements of EAN13 labels.
- Print your customer logos (or any logos) on the label without any external software
Benefits of solution
- Turnkey solution from ONE printer that can be used in the shed or out in the field
- Fully compliant with industry barcoding standards to print the EAN13 and GS1-128 (if needed)
- Easy to use in one simple package, cost effective and reliable
- Needs no change to existing processes
- 100% supported 24x7 with telephone assistance.
Matthews Australasia is an end to end coding, labelling, inspection and software solution provider so when your business grows we can help you with Stand alone print and apply solutions (manual or automated) as well as networked solutions with software to manage database, inventory and more.