Datamax thermal barcode printers: Flexible solutions
Datamax thermal barcode printers range from entry-level and mid-range units to high-performance systems and specialty-printer platforms. Everything you could need for your unique business environment.
Designed for a wide variety of applications, including industrial, healthcare, automotive, ticketing and retail, Datamax desktop printers can be deployed off-the-shelf or customised with a variety of options to meet your printing needs.
Datamax E-Class thermal barcode printers
Datamax E-Class models are the printers of choice when you want value, performance and features.
- Capable of printing a wide variety of labels in applications ranging from small office shipping requirements to compliance and general-purpose product identification labels and tags.
- Available in both Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer configurations
- Choose from an options list developed to suit virtually any low to medium volume label printing application.
Datamax M-Class thermal barcode printer
Datamax M-Class are a powerful, compact industrial strength printer series.
- Provides the power and performance required in industrial environments
- Delivers reliability demanded in commercial applications
- Compact design means it has a small footprint
- Choose from a variety of flexible options to meet the broadest possible range of applications
- Modular design offers the flexibility to quickly replace parts in the field or install options to meet changing business requirements.
Datamax H-Class thermal barcode printers
H-Class printers are the most advanced and feature-rich solution designed for today's dynamic enterprise applications.
- Provide throughput up to twice as fast as other printers in their class
- Gear-driven design delivers rugged and reliable performance for 24x7 mission-critical service.
- Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity, and helps provide the lowest cost of ownership.
Contact Matthews to find out more about how Datamax label printers can benefit your business.